Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dinner last night!

Last night was sooo much fun!!!
My cousin ended she and her hubby's whirlwind 12 day vacation to California by spending dinner with us last night.
We dined al fresco out on the patio, the weather was perfect.
I forgot to take pictures of the food I prepared, but it was good.
I made a quick batch of cream puffs, and it was a good end to the meal with a steaming cup of coffee.
The boys told jokes, kind of a floor show, they lit a bonfire in the pit, it was just an easy, light, wonderful evening!
We hadn't seen eachother in about 10 years, and it was like the time just melted away.
The boys did all the dishes after the meal, and they behaved, so I was happy.
Well, gotta go get some laundry done and get ready for a show tomorrow afternoon...
Ciao and have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.