Monday, April 21, 2008

Read to the tune of Home, Home on the Range
Home... Home... from the game.... Where we lost....and the kids they did play!
Where seldom is heard, a discouraging word,
and the coach get's mad because we lost.
Yep, we lost. So what.
We won last week and I forgot to post it. So what. I am soooooo tired... can you tell?
Tonight was my night for the Snack Bar. So what.
Just Kidding!
I had a bunch of really great workers in there tonight! Tina, your daughter is a dynamo!
Three of my boys (Bill, Alex and Johnny) are getting their black belts in Tae Kwon Do this Thursday night! My mom and I are going to cater it. Pasta, sauce, meatballs and garlic bread.
Three long years of hard work, going to class sometimes 4 times a week!
Now they will forever be black belts.
so what...
HA!!! JUST KIDDING!
I am wiped.
I'm gonna go to bed now.
C u later
Ciao
William already has his, he is working on his second degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.