Monday, April 21, 2008

MANIC MONDAY

I could have slept all day today.
Waking up this morning was difficult. It was an emotional week last week. It is so difficult to watch your friend suffer with the loss of a parent. She was such a Daddy's girl too.
It makes me mad... World War II war criminals live to be 100 and good men like Butch die at 69. It doesn't make sense.
Lots of undone things have started to pile up on me. I didn't do any prep yesterday... so I have to catch up today. I have 5 boxes of Pampered Chef sitting in my living room, waiting to be separated, I have to work the snack bar tonight at the baseball park, and my pool hasn't been getting clean because our filter needs to be replaced.
Yeah!!! Happy Monday!!!
There are some good things happening this week. I have 2 cousins from Pennsylvania coming to visit for a couple of days on their West Coast Birthday trip. I haven't seen her since we went to Toronto for a wedding few years back.
I got the ball rolling on all of William's recommendations and references today at his present school. It was soooo nice to hear how disappointed they were that he was leaving. I told them not to worry. They were gonna keep 2 Shavers for a couple more years. They were wonderful to be so kind.
So... that's it for now. I have to go prepare for dinners this week. You know how busy life is.
Sometimes I wish we lived a much simpler life... but then I realize it is a choice, and then I stop wishing, and try to put some simplicity into action.
Okay... more later...
Ciao Bellas!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love catching up with relatives I don't see very much.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.