Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OMG!!! MY COMPUTER IS BACK!!!
Thank you Allen the IT guy!
He is A MIRACLE WORKER!!!
I thought my little computer was a goner... I was sooo sad for all my pictures and my Pampered Chef stuff... but it is ALL here!!!
All day and night... I have been longing to log on and check on things, and service to my clients that call every day, and I couldn't.
So! I got my nails done, and treated myself to a pedicure, went shopping at Ross, Big Lots, and Beverly Crafts, and took myself to lunch!!!
That's what I do when I am down or worried... I shop. Bad habit... I know.
Retail therapy. Detrimental.
Stupid girl.
My hubby drove all the way back to work in Irvine tonight just to get my computer for me.
What a sweet guy.
I feel whole again! How dumb huh? IT'S A COMPUTER!!!
Oh well... it's back... it's back... it's back...!
New post coming soon!
Ciao

4 comments:

  1. Print your pictures, at least one copy, like the old days with film. Then at least you will have a "negative" should something happen. Of course if you need any help, I'm there. My computer did the same thing and I was lucky my 'it' guy fixed it, but boy oh boy was I scared.

    deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know... I had JUST done that with my Kodak easyshare gallery with about 5 sets of pics. But not all. Last night, I dumped ALL of them into the online gallery just in case.

    Thanks so much for the offer of help. I will take you up on that!

    I was soooo scared. I knew I should have backed up. I was just too lazy.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad it's back on I missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uggh, I'm almost lost a 15 slide set of Power Point for a presentation I'm working on today. I saved several times and swear my heart skipped a beat or two. Luckily, I found it. I would be devasted about pictures. I need to burn them to CDs.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.