Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Soccer Banner

Got a cool banner for only $29.95!
I was looking for a simple banner for soccer, in vinyl.
Forgive me if you love the airbrushed ones... I happen to dislike them... they look like graffiti to me, and I wanted something simple and stylish, and affordable.
$100 is a lot for graffiti.
***
So I shopped online, and found 123print!
I designed the entire thing, the colors, where the names went, and it just delivered today... I ordered it last week!
It even has the grommets in it.
I am having a Pampered Chef one made for me too.
I am so happy with it!
I am going to have one made for baseball and for the snackbar.
Just thought I would share.
It only cost the parents $4 a person, because with tax and shipping it was $43.
I am very happy with it.
It's easy to read, and simple.
Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. I really like it very simple with clean lines that are easy to read. Good job on finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.