Thursday, August 7, 2008

Olympic over for 2 brothers.

Holy Frijole!
Both Hamm boys are out of the Olympics due to injuries.
Dominique Dawes says it will hurt Team USA,
yesterday our cyclists showed up in China with masks on... (I would too, have you seen how filthy their air is?) and they were chastised, and had to apologize.
Why apologize!?!
China's own people ride around every day with masks on!
I don't want our athletes lungs bursting open from oxygen deprivation!
***
I have my DVR set for RECORD for tomorrow night.
I LOVE ANY AND ALL OLYMPICS! Even the trials.
***
My favorite will always be the LA Olympics, and I think LA could stand to do it again soon
The Olympics really make a city conquer problems and fix them before the games.
We could use some fixing.
Bill drives all over the place in LA and Orange County every single day, and is just
appalled with all the things that aren't addressed on our freeways.
He is in Downtown LA today doing a helicopter lift of some sort.
He isn't allowed to tell me when its dangerous. I can't hear it.
LA LA LALALALALALALAAAA!
So...
We'll see who they have to replace our Hamm brothers in Gymnastics.
Poor kids.

1 comment:

  1. I have been counting down to today I can't wait. I have my 2 DVR;s to tape 4 different channels.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.